If you have a dry skin, you continuously use various creams and lotions to moisturize your skin, but the effect of all these creams wears away very soon. Every day or the moment you wash your face, the dryness returns. You think of discovering a permanent solution. You go to the market to attain some permanent cure, shopkeepers gives you a guaranty of moisturizing creams and loot your hard earned money. And the result, the problem remains the same. Dry patches keep appearing from time to time.
This dryness comes because the upper layer of your skin gets dehydrated, meaning it is not receiving the sufficient amount of water. This layer begins to crack and makes a scaly texture of your skin. Visible lines appear that give bacteria a chance to move inside the body and create havoc. The troubles gets multiplied. First you have to deal with the ailment brought by bacteria, making you weaken and tired.
Inevitably it gives birth to Eczema that keeps this dry skin itchy all the time. Occasionally this itchiness emerges before you get infected. But when it appears the rashes appear on the face, wrists, hands, back of the knees and the sole of feet. Mostly it emerges in the young kids, but adults also get infected by Eczema. The color of the skin alters near the cracks. When it comes, it becomes a rather difficult task to drive it away. This is where Ayurveda steps in, it has the remedies that can control its growth and prove very beneficial to the patients of Eczema. Eczema is also called atopic dermatitis.
What are the Types of Eczema?
- Atopic dermatitis: it creates the itching and inflammation in the skin.
- Allergic contact Eczema: an itchy, red and weepy reaction.
- Contact Eczema: a local reaction that creates itching, burning and redness on the skin.
- Dyshidrotic Eczema: irritation in the soles of feet and palms of hands.
- Neurodermatitis: a scaly patches on the scalp, wrists, legs below the knees or the forearms.
- Nummular Eczema: round patches that occur mostly on the back, arms and lower legs.
- Seborrheic Eczema: Its cause remains unknown, but creates yellowish oily patches on many body parts.
- Stasis dermatitis: Irritation on the lower leg, but usually is related to circular motions.
What are the Natural Remedies that Take Care of Your Skin?
Skin Eczema has some natural remedies that have far reaching effects on your body, like:-
- Organic coconut virgin oil is far better than the costly creams that are available in the market. Rub it on the infected part, gently and evenly before you hit the bed.
- Aloe Vera gel should be mixed with vitamin E oil can be massaged, erasing many skin troubles.
- A few drops of (about 10) gentian tincture before every meal can make digestive toxins escape out that were causing irritation in the skin, making it supple once again.
- Start drinking chamomile tea from its fresh dried herbs and it can heal the cracks in the skin.
- Mix calendula and a marigold flower with a few drops of lavender essential oil and rub it on the infected part to diminish irritation.
- Get 3 carrots peeled and boil them in plain water until they soften up. Mash them together and make a glossy paste the moment they cool down. Apply it on the infected part and cool your heels for 15 minutes and then wash with plain water.
- Organic cucumber should be cut in thin slices and soaked into water for at least 2 hours. Filter the water and apply it on the infected part with a clean cloth. Use it whenever needed.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of sage, thyme and ground juniper berry and put them in boiling water. Let it cool down on its own. Drink this mixture after your main meal.
- Do some physical activity and get sufficient sleep, it will make your skin supple.
- Ignore doing the scratching, keep covering up the infected part with some cloth.
- Avoid getting stressed, both mental and physical, eat healthy food and get sufficient sleep, at least 7 to 8 hours in a day and it will never flare up.
- Don’t take bath every day, skip some days, the dry skin flares eczema and having bath make the skin lose its moisture and become dry after losing its own oil.
- Use a cream based moisturizer after having a bath, avoid water based lotions, especially the ones that possess fragrance.
- Take good care of your liver.
- Grated raw potato and cabbage leaf can be applied directly to your face.
- Honey also reduces eczema symptoms, it is a little bit sticky, but many people still use it.
- Primrose oil, if taken in the evening helps in reducing eczema symptoms, but it costs you quite a lot and you need to apply a great quality product having healthy fatty acids.
Best Ayurvedic Medicines for Eczema by Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda comes up with the Skin Care Pack that is 100% natural. Skin Care Pack contains 4 ayurvedic medicines and these medicines are prepared from natural herbs only. This pack is very helpful in the treatment of eczema naturally.
Skin Care Pack
Usage / Dosage
- Aloe Vitals – 2 capsules twice daily, with plain water after meals.
- Radiant Skin Hair Nail Formula – 2 capsules twice daily, with plain water after meals.
- Neem Capsules – 2 capsules twice daily, with plain water after meals.
- Kumkumadi oil – Take 3-5ml of the oil and massage over the affected area of the skin. In case of oily skin, kumkumadi oil can be avoided, but other supplements are safe for all skin types.
1. Aloe Vitals
It is rich in vitamin C & E, awaking your dead skin cells and reduces the skin inflammation and makes the skin supple again.
2. Radiant Skin Hair Nail Formula
This strengthens your nails, make the skin supple and grow bouncy hair. Its ingredients are nutritious and enhance your beauty with age defying tactics.
3. Neem Capsules
Neem tree has abundance of natural ingredients that radiates your skin and prevents a number of infections striking your body.
4. Kumkumadi Oil
This oil is used to enhance the texture of your skin, making it totally flawless. It even fades the color of your skin, making it supple.
You are just one click away from eradicating eczema from your skin by visiting store.planetayurveda.com. All the products made here contain the extracts of natural and organic plants that are tested in a modern lab. This firm works under avid eyes of a renowned Ayurvedic doctor.