Are you losing sleep over your hair fall? Most of the people all over the globe wish to attain strong & shiny hair. Especially if you are a lady possessing beautiful long tresses and losing them is really heartbreaking. Hair fall is rising these days due to change in life style, stress, unhealthy food, not getting enough sleep, hormonal imbalance, thyroid and last but not the least overuse of dyes. As everybody on this planet Earth wants to appear young, so the use of dyes is enhancing thus weakening the hair follicles.
According to Ayurveda
- According to Ayurveda, 50% of females are losing their hair faster than usual. In fact, the beauty industry, that produces these remedies to bring back the shine, make them strong, are all proving to be a hoax. They are just fleecing the public with the strength of their hair and these exist using poor herbs to make many shampoos and conditioners that don’t make the hair strong & shiny but make them fragile & dull.
- Mostly all these rely on their ads, they rope in an elite person and the public follows them blindly. Still such a complex problem that should be solved completely.
Nature has provided many natural home remedies that make the hair strong and shining in a natural way, but all of us have no knowledge at all. Today we are going to discuss some of them with you such as;
Effective Home Remedies to Control Hair Fall!
1. Aloe Vera
- Aloe Vera plays a crucial role to keep the pH level of both scalp and hair in a balanced position. It reaches deep inside the scalp and enhances the health of the scalp and hair roots, thus promotes the growth of strong hair
How to Use
- Take an Aloe Vera leaf or stalk and carefully extract the gel from it.
- Wash your hair before you begin this process.
- Rub this gel on your scalp in a circular motion till it is finished.
- Then leave it and take 15 minutes to wash your hair with plain water.
- Don’t use any shampoo or soap. This procedure needs to be followed thrice a week
- Better be aware that this yellow colored gel has toxins that can irritate your skin if you are latex-intolerant.
- You need to boil them as the toxins get converted into salicylic acid that is harmless to any sort of skin.
- Better make sure that the Aloe Vera plant is an organic one to reap in the maximum benefits.
2. Fenugreek Seeds (Methi)
- One of the most effective herbs that halts the hair fall is Fenugreek seeds. It enhances hair growth and restores the health of the feeble hair.
How to Use
- Dip these seeds in water and leave it for the whole night.
- The next morning take these seeds out and make a paste from them that can spread. Apply this paste right from the roots to the tip.
- Cover your head with a swimming cap and let the cap remain in place for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Wash your hair with plain cold water. Repeat this process once or twice a month.
- There is another method. Take 2 teaspoons of Fenugreek seeds and soak them in water for the whole night, make a paste in the morning.
- Add a little water to make it more consistent.
- Add 4 teaspoon of yogurt and an egg and shake well.
- Massage this mixture on your scalp & hair.
- After the mixture gets finished leave it for half an hour. Wash it with plain water.
- Repeat it once or twice a month
3. Coconut Milk
- Coconut milk has an abundance of protein, fats, minerals like potassium, which is great for healthy hair growth and it also controls hair fall.
- Coconut milk has lots of vitamin E and fats that moisturizes your hair and keep it healthy. Thus, washing your hair with coconut milk can help in hair becoming stronger and it reduces their breakage.
- Coconut oil also has some nutrients and hence, it strengthens your hair right from the root to the tip through the shaft. If you massage your scalp regularly with this oil it proves to take protective action against hair loss. It also has anti-bacterial properties that protect the hair from suffering any damage.
How to Use
- Squeeze the coconut milk after grating it.
- You can also dilute it by mixing in a little water.
- Apply this milk on the scalp with the help of a dye brush.
- Cover your whole head with a towel and leave it there for about 20 minutes. After that you can even use a mild shampoo to wash your hair.
- The result is that you have strong and shiny hair, which appears bouncy.
4. Neem (Indian Lilac)
- Neem holds a royal place in the Ayurvedic world due to its various benefits in preventing and healing plenty of diseases.
- Neem oil can also be used to eliminate lice & nits.
- It also enhances the blood circulation in the skin of the scalp, thus nourishing the hair growth.
- It also has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties that help the skin to combat many viruses.
- It also helps the hair follicles to become stronger and promotes hair growth.
How to Use
- Get a handful of clean neem leaves and dip in a bowl of water and begin boiling.
- Keep it simmering until the quantity of water becomes half.
- Let it get cooled by itself and rinse your hair in this mixture.
- Use this process after shampooing your hair, once or twice a week is more than enough and be ready to feel the difference.
Other Useful Home Remedies
There are many other useful home remedies that can be used to keep your hair in a strong position like, Onion juice, Beetroot Juice, Honey and Greek Yogurt, Green Tea, Amla (Indian gooseberry), Licorice Root, Beetroot, Onion Juice, Egg White Mask can also be mixed with Olive oil, Lemon juice, Coriander Juice, Curry leaves, Honey & Cinnamon and last but not the least is Henna, to enhance its potency you can mix it with mustard oil before applying.
Most of these home remedies are easily available and can also be found in many Indian kitchens. So if you wish to look young, especially the females, you can use the above mentioned herbs to regrow your hair and attain their beauty forever. If your hairs are strong, you can opt for any style.