Cancer is the types of chronic disorder in which uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells starts and ultimately these cells lead to the formation of a hard mass of cells called a tumor. Anything that can cause normal cells to develop abnormally is known as cancer-causing agents or causative agents. Such as harmful radiations, pathogens, and human genetics. All these factors collectively contribute towards the cancer formation in the body. The cancerous cells interfere with the normal cells of the body and inhibiting their normal functions Cancer cells are further identified by the name of the tissues from where they originated such as breast cancer, lung cancer, colorectal cancer etc.
Cancer and cancer types are influenced by many factors such as age, gender, environment, diet, and genetics. Cancer is the leading cause of death not only in our country but worldwide.
Types of Cancer
- Carcinomas: Cancer mainly develops in the epithelial tissues of the body. Mainly the interior and exterior lining of the internal organs.
- Leukemias: Cancer originated in the blood-forming tissues.
- Lymphomas: A tumor that originated from the lymphatic system of the body.
- Melanomas: It is mainly associated with skin cancer and cancer cells that form pigment which is responsible for skin color.
- Sarcomas: Tumor originated in connective tissues such as bones, cartilage, and muscles.
Symptoms of Cancer
Sign and symptoms of cancer particularly depend upon the types of cancer, the location of the malignant tumor, spreading of cancer cells. Some of the common symptoms are:
- Sudden changes in the bowel movement.
- Persistent lumps and swollen glands
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Unexpected weight loss or gain
- Itching in the genital and anal area.
- In the case of breast cancer, there is a change in the shape and size of the breast.
- Blood in stool
- Anemia in which RBC count is less than normal
- Formation of lumps in testicles
- Frequent urination, small amount and slow urine flow.
- Swollen lymph node due to tumor formation
- Vaginal bleeding
- Excessive exposure to light (UV radiation).
- Tobacco smoking
- Chemicals such as industrial dyes, benzene, asbestos, and other harmful chemical exposure.
- Ionizing radiations
- Viruses such as HIV increase the risk of developing liver cancer.
Diet and lifestyle
- Add reddish leaves, mint leaves, coriander leaves, spinach, kale, lemongrass, and spirulina in your diet.
- Soak 5-7 almonds, 2 figs overnight and have them in the early morning.
- Eat lots of fruits such as apples (rich in antioxidant), jamun, pears, papaya, melon, and pomegranate.
- Avoid processed and packed food items because they are filled with lots of harmful preservatives.
- Limits the consumption of food items such as burgers, french fries, pizza, and noodles.
- Instead of alcohol, soft drinks and other artificial beverages its better you should take coconut water, and pumpkin juice, etc.
- Avoid excessive tobacco and alcohol consumption.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle, do needful changes such as, opt a healthy daily routine, do exercise on a regular basis for minimum one hour.
- Avoid obesity by eating low carb food item and by doing a reduction in your calories.
Ayurveda is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained. There are numbers of allopathic treatments for cancer, which has lots of side effects on our body. Ayurveda is only natural healing science through which you can get complete cure without any side effects. In Ayurveda cancer is known as “arbuda”. Arbuda leads to vitiation in Kapha, Pitta, Vata, Rakta, Mamsa, and Medo. It also includes the involvement of Agni or body’s biologic fire, Srotámsi (i.e., channels of the body), Sapta Dhātus (body tissues), and the generic sequence of events in the genesis of a disease (e.g., Satkriyākala).
Herbal Remedy for Cancer
Planet Ayurveda provides Crab Care Pack for the treatment of cancer. These are efficient and successful herbal remedies which are recommended by many ayurvedic doctors. The pack contains purely natural herbs such as Pippali (Piper longum), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Kanchnar (Bauhinia variegata), Turmeric (Curcuma longa), Kapoor (Cinnamomum camphora), Tulsi (Ocimum tenuiflorum), Black pepper (Piper nigrum), and Amla (Phyllanthus emblica). Etc.
- Ashwagandha Capsule
- Curcumin Capsules
- Tulsi capsule
- Guggul Capsules
- Kanchnaar Guggul
- Chanderprabha Vati
1. Ashwagandha Capsule
Theses capsule contains natural extracts of herb Withania somnifera. This herb has been used in Ayurveda for many years due to its great properties such as an anti-depressant, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, etc. The antioxidant property of Ashwagandha helps to protect our body from free radical and reduce the oxidative damages in the body. The herb contains chemical compounds such as tannins, alkaloids, and lactones which boost our body and provide protection form cancerous cells.
2. Curcumin Capsules
Curcumin is the polyphenol compound which is extracted from Curcuma longa. It has been used in ayurvedic medicines for centuries due to its great potent activities and health benefits. It shows anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antiseptic, and anti-oxidant properties. Recent studies have shown that it possesses anti-cancerous properties and shows its great effect on various cells pathways such as apoptosis, mutagenesis, and metastasis. It also inhibits the variety of growth factors, and cell adhesion molecules that are responsible for cancer cells production.
3. Tulsi capsule
The main ingredient in these capsules is holy basil that is a calming herb and provides relief from stress, anxiety, and depression. Holy basil also enhances the body metabolic rate, shows anti-cancerous properties and inhibit the tissues damages. The herb contains a rich amount of vitamin K, vitamin A, and Vitamin C along with these also contains minerals such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, and manganese. Anti-inflammatory and anti-cancerous properties of holy basil are quite effective during any type of cancer.
4. Guggul Capsules
Guggul capsules contain natural extract of Commiphora mukul which is a rich source of phytosterols such as Guggulsterone. Gugulipid extract of Commiphora mukul helps to enhance the apoptosis pathway of cancerous cells. By doing so it helps in the prevention of spreading and cancerous cells in the body.
5. Kanchnaar Guggul
This herbal product contains ingredient such as Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica), Amalaki (Emblica Officinalis), Varuna (Crataeva religiosa), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), and Black Pepper (Piper nigrum). The herbs contain anti-cancerous, astringent, antioxidant, and anthelmintic properties and prevent the spreading of malignant cancer in the other parts of the body.
6. Chanderprabha Vati
Chanderprabha Vati contains blends of herbs such as Karpoor (Cinnamomum camphora), Guduchi (Giloy) (Tinospora cordifolia), Mustak (Cyprus rotundus), Tejpatra (Cinnamomum tamala), Amalaki (Emblica Officinalis, Maricha (Piper nigrum), Shunthi (Zingiber officinalis), Chavya (Piper Chaba), Chavya (Piper Chaba), Vidanga (Embelia Ribes), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Danti (Baliospermum montanum), Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), and Black Pepper (Piper nigrum). Herbs contain anti-cancerous properties and reduce the growth of tumor formation.
- Ashwagandha Capsules: Two capsules to be taken two times a day with plain water after meals.
- Curcumin Capsules: Two capsules to be taken two times a day with plain water after meals.
- Tulsi Capsules: Two capsules to be taken two times a day with plain water after meals
- Guggul capsules: Two capsules to be taken two times a day with plain water after meals.
- Kanchnaar Guggul: Two tablets to be taken three times a day with plain water after meals.
- Chanderprabha Vati: Two tablets to be taken 3- times in a day with plain water after meals.
We at Planet Ayurveda provides you with the purely natural herbal products that are really effective for the patient who is suffering from cancer and also has no side effects on our body when taken as prescribed by the physician.