Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer in both men & women and mostly UK women are most affected with the type of cancer. In its early stages, there is a good chance of recovery. It’s very important for women to aware of their breast. If you feel any unusual changes in your breast, then you should immediately see your doctor and get a proper checkup. Breast cancer is of different types which depend upon their capability of spreading to other parts of the body. In today date the number of deaths associated with this disease is decline due to early detection of breast cancer.
Breast cancer mainly develops in milk-producing ducts, glandular tissues, and in the cells within the breast. Some hormonal changes, environmental factors, and your lifestyle is the main cause for breast cancer. Due to these factors, your breast cells start uncontrolled growth and formation of tumor in the breast.
What are the Symptoms of Breast cancer
- In women, there is the formation of lumps and thicken tissues in the breast
- Formation of Inverted nipples
- There is a sometimes pain in the breast and nipples
- Swelling in the lymph node around armpit and neck
- Change in size and shape of the breast
- Changes in the skin over the breast
- Redness over your breast
Causes of breast cancer:
- The high risk of developing breast cancers increase with age. After the age of 50 in women, they are more prone to breast cancer due to menopause. This is most common in those who have been through the menopause after 50.
- If you’re a close family member had been also suffered from this disease than you may also have a high risk of developing breast cancer. The most important genes such as BRCA 1 & BRAC 2 increase the risk of developing breast cancer.
- Some hormones such as estrogen stimulates the breast cancer cells and promote their uncontrolled growth. Longer exposure of oestrogen due to periods at younger age and menopause at late age increase the greater risk of developing breast cancer.
- Some researcher has found that person with high upper body weight or abdominal fat may have a great risk of breast cancer.
- The excessive exposure to harmful radiations is also one of the major cause of breast cancer which leads to swelling in the breast, fatigue, skin changes such as redness, darkening, and skin peeling.
Previous breast cancer:
- If you had previously suffered from breast cancer than in some case there is again the possibility of the development of cancer cells and the formation of lumps in the tissues.
- In Ayurveda, breast cancer is caused due to an imbalance in three doshas namely, vata, pitta and kapha. This imbalance leads to the formulation of cysts leading to breast cancer. There is also the involvement of Sapta Dhatus (body tissues), Agni (biological fire), Satkriyakala, and Srotamsi (channel of the body).
- Rather than shape and size it’s very important that the tissues of the breast are healthy, especially ras and meda dhatus.
- There are numbers of herbs which are very effective to treat breast cancer such as Kachnar Bark (Bauhinia variegata), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Black Pepper (Piper nigrum), Pippali (Piper longum), and Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica).
Herbal Remedies for Breast Cancer
- Planet Ayurveda provides the best herbal products for the treatments of various body disorders and diseases. All these formed by the combination of pure natural herbs extracts and free from any harmful preservative, additives and have no side effects on your body.
- The cancer treatment includes herbal products which contain blood cleansing and tumor suppressor herbs extract. Also helps to restore your immunity and healing power.
- It’s a pure natural product which contains a mixture of pure natural herbs such as Kachnar Bark (Bauhinia variegata), Black Pepper (Piper nigrum), Pippali (Piper longum), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) and Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica).
- The main ingredient of this product is Kachnar, this is a beautiful tree distributed throughout India. Mainly the bark of Kachnar has been used for breast cancer treatment.
- It prevents the inflammation of the lymph node and blockage of lymphatics channel.
According to Ayurveda the medicinal properties of Kachnar
- Astringent in taste, light to digest and dryness in qualities
- Cold in potency
- Undergoes pungent taste after digestion
- Provides relives from kapha and pitta.
- This herb is also useful for cancer treatment due to its anti-cancerous properties. Piperlongumine a chemical found in Piper longum have a great effect on cancer not only for breast but also helpful for other cancers such as prostate, lung, leukemia, colon and gastric cancer.
- According to the medicinal point of view this herb is astringent in taste, light to digest and dry in qualities and. It has the properties which help to balance the kapha and pitta dosha. It contains chemical constituents such as tannins, Gallic acid, lignans, and flavones which helps to prevent tumor formation in the breast tissues.
- This herb has been used in Ayurveda from many years due to its amazing medicinal properties. It reduces the inflammation, prevents free radical damage and boosts your immune system.